- Buy spices in bulk and store them in previously used containers.
- Fill with sugar and use for sprinkling sugar on cereal. This takes up less
room than a sugar bowl.
- Fill with Confectioner's sugar, and use when sprinkling on plain cake or
- Use food coloring to dye sugar different colors, fill the containers with the
different colors and then use when sprinkling on Christmas cookies.
- Store rubber bands, paper clips, etc.
- Store smaller game pieces.
- Storage of sugar, salt, pepper when camping.
- Use for a pencil/pen holder.