Pop Bottle Rings (the ring that breaks off when you twist the cap)
* Ideas which have been starred have not been tested (for lack of rings). I'm an aluminum can
kind of gal, myself. I think these will work, though, so please try them. If you do try them and
they don't work, e-mail me and let me know what happened.
- * Connect using notebook wire and make into a trellis.
- * Connect using shoelaces and use to make a stuffed animal hammock.
Please do not try to make a human hammock out of these because it is unlikely that it will
- Use for napkin rings.
- Paint festively, connect with string, and use to decorate the Christmas tree.
- Connect with string or wire and use to enhance a fan chain, lamp chain or
curtain draw strings.
- Connect with string, weave yarn or cloth through, and hang from the
doorway for a pseudo-sixties effect.
- Paint different colors and use for game pieces.
- String together with a shoelace and hang across the backseat of the car to
hang clothing. Store it in the glove compartment when it is not in use.