Milk Jugs (gallon)
- Take the lids from gallon jugs, paint black and red and use as checker pieces. You will need
24 of them.
- Make the plastic jugs into hanging flower pots by cutting a hole in the top, placing flowers
inside it and then hanging it by the handle. (Rae)
- Cut the bottom out of a plastic milk carton
and use the top part to cover and protect growing plants in your garden. (Jeffrey and Diane)
- Use as a scoop for dog/cat/bird feed. (Russell)
- Wash and then using a funnel, fill with bird seed for easy storage.
- Cut a large hole in the side and use to put plastic bags in. Tie a shoelace
around the handle and hang it. (Rachel)