- Use for storage of nuts, bolts, etc. (G. Rabenold)
- Make them into musical instruments for your children by placing a few
dried beans, pasta, rice, coins, etc. inside the jar after removing the label. (Put a few drops of
on the rim of the jar to glue the lid on.) (Christina-Marie)
- Keep on the top of your dresser and use for orderly storage of change
when cleaning out your pockets at night.
- Keep on desk for storing paper clips, rubber bands, etc.
- Use for starting plants indoors.
- Insert a wick and fill with wax to make your own candle. Decorate the
outside to match the decor of the room.
- Use for storing excess seeds. (Ray)
- Use for storing extra spaghetti sauce which comes from a can.
- Use larger jars for storing
- Use the lids from peanut butter jars as coasters.
- Drink from smaller glass jars.
- Use peanut butter or mayonnaise jars to store homemade cookies in the
freezer. They will be protected from breakage and easily visible. (Frugel)
- Store your razor in a small, covered jar emersed in alcohol to prevent
oxidization of the blade. It will stay sharp longer. (Frugel)